• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
This is stupid cute.

ON THE LINE cross stitch chart pdf.jpeg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

Detail from an unfinished character sketch I started a decade or so ago. Maybe the last one I did back then. I’m not going to complete it, but I am picking up the sketch pad again.

Well, more accurately, I never stopped drawing things like jewelry designs and logos, but I’m getting back into CHARACTER illustrations again.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
My mom did end up with the stomach crud. I don't know what the dumdum was thinking picking up towels someone else used to clean up after throwing up. What's worse is she could have given it to her sisters yesterday. She also dropped off some things for me at my place while I was out yesterday. I literally can't afford to get sick. Anyone filling in for me at work comes out of my pocket. I worry about my mom any time she gets sick. This will pass in a day or two but at her age it takes longer to recover from things.

So one of the adverts on pandora is for Netflix and it jump cuts between folks describing their favorite show and honestly I'd watch a show about two time travelers laundering money for a Mexican cartel lol

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
So, my Seven Samurai plot for the D&D. I’m thinking of having an Ogre Mage with a tribe of Gnolls as the bandits. Maybe throw in a surprise of some sorts. An evil centaur or something. Thoughts?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
You’re going
So, my Seven Samurai plot for the D&D. I’m thinking of having an Ogre Mage with a tribe of Gnolls as the bandits. Maybe throw in a surprise of some sorts. An evil centaur or something. Thoughts?
You’re going in that direction, why not add additional Asian elements. Anthro critters like Hengeyokai? Or some kind of angry nature spirit or evil ancestor of one of the locals?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well, the Ogre Mage I chose because they are regularly depicted as Oni, and Gnolls as they fit hengeyokai theme. So we were thinking along the same line 😉

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads