• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
A podcast I often recommend; Cults, Cryptids, and Conspiracies was discussing the Kensington Runestone. The episode inspired me to come up with an Immortal character. I wanted to make him a viking that was part of Leif Erickson's expedition.

Anyone remember seeing an Immortal use an axe? I thought it would be nice change from swords.

Last edited:

Aeson

The Jacksonville Jaguars moving to Chicago? 🤯 It could be a possibility. The Bears are moving to the 'burbs, like the Atlanta Braves did when they moved to my hometown. Soldier Field is an icon of sports. I'd like to see someone move and use it rather than it be torn down. Turner Field was converted from a baseball stadium to a football stadium and is used Georgia State University. They started a football program a few years ago.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The other night someone tried to mug me. The bastard jumped out of a white "kidnapper truck" and hit me over the head with something like three times while I was glancing down at my phone. I didn't go down. Instead I shoved him towards the truck and he jumped in and the driver took off. Sadly since my phone flew out of my hand (I shoved him with the hand I was holding my phone while protecting my belongings with my other) I wasn't able to take a pic of the license plate.

My GF thinks I have high constitution since even though I needed stitches I wasn't in pain or anything. I think I just soaked the damage or the guy rolled a 1 on his sneak attack.

Last edited:

Aeson

You call it a mugging. I call it a friendly greeting. I was just trying to say hello. You turned and attacked me. That wasn't a "kidnapper truck" it was a company car.

Aeson

There is a company called Barbizon. They work with kids to get them into modeling and acting. Until last week I hadn't heard or seen a commercial for them since I was a kid. I didn't know they were still in business. For the longest time I thought it was a name for a hybrid class for a tall muscular woman with anger issues.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
There is a company called Barbizon. They work with kids to get them into modeling and acting. Until last week I hadn't heard or seen a commercial for them since I was a kid. I didn't know they were still in business. For the longest time I thought it was a name for a hybrid class for a tall muscular woman with anger issues.
I didn’t know they were still around, either. What put them back on your radar?

Aeson

I didn’t know they were still around, either. What put them back on your radar?
An ad during a podcast of all things. I hear the most random ads. Some are for local businesses that are not in my local area. Like last night I heard one for The Great Lakes Outlet Mall. It's in Michigan. I'm hell and gone from Michigan, Jack.😛

Aeson

I get these emails with posts from Quora.
Q: What's the cutest mistake you've ever made.
A: My 13 year old son.

Ok, that's not exactly how it read. But due to formatting, and my misreading, that's how I saw it.

The question was about a mistake that you've seen. The answer is talking about something the boy had done.

Remove ads