• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
This is probably out there somewhere already.
I'd like to see a video or a picture of a red carpet outside the serial killer awards 'The Stabbies'. The interviewer asked one of the serial killers.
"What an awesome outfit. Who are you wearing?"
"My mother."

Ulfgeir

Hero
My wife and her friends almost exclusively play that. I tried running Dungeon World/Freebooters, but my friends didn't get into the swing of it since the whole "they do everything" aspect of the system caused things to crash and burn as a result of not having the DnD-esque interplay between them and their enemies. Seriously, the first "what are you going to do?" Became two minutes of crickets chirping followed by my wishing I could the dice after the enemies started attacking and they decided that "I shouldn't have to roll to see if I get hit by the bad guy's attacks." After that failed session I tried to play OSE with them but they didn't like thaco or the fact that they basically had a 1 round combat day due to low number of abilities and low HP.

Ouch. Yeah, it is a system that seems to take a lot of effort to wrap your head around. We have played plenty of FATE-based games, and they are also a bit weird, but easier to understand imo.

Aeson

I saw a meteor streak across the sky the other night. I've seen just a few since starting driving late at night.

Aeson

Next two big meteor showers are the Orionids in Oct. and the Leonids in Nov.... May or may not be visible from your location.
I never seem to get a good look at them. Bad timing or too much light? Both probably. This was a big bright one that had pieces coming off.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I tried to take the kid to see the Perseids this year, but poor boy fell asleep before it became dark enough 😂 Gonna try again for the Leonids and Geminids.

Aeson

I should be able to see the Orionid if conditions are right. Supposed to peak on the 20-21 of October with 20 per hour.

Aeson

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads