• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I do. I have a space marine and a tyranid army. I've played the Dawn of War RTS. I have some of the ebook novels from another bundle. I'm a fan. I wasn't sure about the audiobooks.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sure, the narration have been generally top notch. They seem to have about half a dozen readers that they use about equally. At least in the Horus Heresy series, I don’t know about the ones in that bundle. All narrate with quality enunciation and emotion in my opinion. There’s one whose voice I don’t really like, but that is personal opinion on pitch, not a criticism on his work.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I mentioned this in the podcast thread, but I'm putting it here also, because it's really really funny. Midnight Burger is like Doctor Who but funny and with cussing.

Episode 1 is called The Transdimensional Haboob
You'll have to listen to find out what a Transdimensional Haboob is. 😛

Episode 5 has a LOT of references to Sliders the TV show. It also has people that have to insert ads into their conversations.

This show is so much fun. It has me howling in laughter.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
317DB379-66D4-43C1-9DAA-F502B394473F.jpeg

Ulfgeir

Hero
I actually just went to a public sauna today 😂

Well okay, I went swimming, but every public pool has a sauna too…
Also visited a sauna today. Was nice with some swimming, jaccuzzi, and sauna at the hotell after day 1 of 2 for Swedish championship in Archery (hunting).

Not real hunting as that is not legal. Paper targets in the form of animals at unknown distance.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads