• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
But to answer the question you implied, Nandor the Relentless from the series What We Do In The Shadows

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
An excellent character idea. He should be in a party with my 4E warforged vampire i-Strahd and my bard Doremi Fasolatido...
I like “i-Strahd”…but I won’t lie that other names aren’t springing to mind:

Sucktron3000
Phlebotobot
Skeetertron

(And the bard’s name is a classic. I had a similarly named Dore Mifaso LaTido.)

Mad_Jack

Legend
I see your Wizlock and raise you a Sharkenbear that casts druid spells.

Y'know, I really need to rewrite Gamma World as a fantasy game one of these days - depending on the edition, you really can play a sharkenbear in GW.

I once played a bright blue sentient tree that shot lasers out of its eyestalks and rode around on a little cart with tank treads on it.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Moonfall is an absurd movie. It's no worse than The Day After Tomorrow or 2012, but not any better. There was a mention of Q clearance at one point. I wonder if it's intentional. The NASA administrator shouldn't have Q clearance, it's a Department of Energy thing not NASA.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads