• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I asked her and a couple we work with. They're all interested. I said we all work similar schedules and we would be able to meet up on a Saturday morning. We're starting with one weekend and see how it goes. Probably games like Apples to Apples and Munchkin at first. I'll ease them in then hit them with the heavy stuff.

Another cool part; I'll be the minority at the table. 😎 I'll be the only white person.

Aeson

The other day I changed radio stations mid Adele song. They need some kind of warning for stuff like that. You can't go blindly into the screeching and wailing of the likes of Adele and Mariah Carey.

Mad_Jack

Legend
The other day I changed radio stations mid Adele song. They need some kind of warning for stuff like that. You can't go blindly into the screeching and wailing of the likes of Adele and Mariah Carey.

Well, you could have tuned in right in the middle of a Steelheart song... If the volume was cranked up you might have lost an eardrum.

Aeson

My mom is babysitting my cousin's two year old. The child is covered in chocolate pudding, so now everything she touches is also covered in chocolate pudding.

Aeson

The Spelljammer book set is part of the Amazon 3 for 2 sale. It took nearly $13 more off the price for me.

Mordenkainen's monster guide must have been added later. I swear it wasn't part of the sale before.

Last edited:

Aeson

"John Hancock was an extremely handsome, extremely wealthy bachelor that fought for a good cause and justice. I just realized he was a colonial Boston Batman."

The host of History That Doesn't Suck podcast

Aeson

Netflix has a movie called Attack on Finland. Not a single sauna in the whole movie. How do we know this is Finland?

Remove ads