• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I wish I could have gotten a screen shot. At the Falcons game, a woman was dressed as The Mask. A beautiful black woman in this pimpin yellow suit and hat with her face painted green.

Ulfgeir

Hero
Hates the Bagginses, we does, my Precioussss... :D

I'd love to see them in concert.
I wish I had the money for it.

Was there an opening act?
Nope, their warmup consisted of a DJ... Sure, most of the music he played was good metal, but absolutely zero interaction with the audience. They could just have put on a spotify playlist instead.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I knew the woman I've been talking to at work is younger. I wasn't sure how much. She's literally half my age. Could that work if I ever got the nerve to ask her out? When I shave my beard I look a lot younger. If I kept it shaved off I could fool everyone? Question mark? lol

Last night she told me more about herself. I learned her last name. Also, she came close to having rhyming first, middle, and last names. So, now I know her last name. She was also nearly named after her Grandpa Joe. Her name would have been Jolene. I said she would have people singing a Dolly Parton song to her for her entire life. Her eyes grew wide and said "You're right. On the bright side I'd have a Dolly Parton song for myself."

It's just a crush, I know. I think she's beautiful, and I think her lisp is cute. I really would like to spend more time with her. We only get a few minutes two days a week.

I knew the woman I've been talking to at work is younger. I wasn't sure how much. She's literally half my age. Could that work if I ever got the nerve to ask her out? When I shave my beard I look a lot younger. If I kept it shaved off I could fool everyone? Question mark? lol

Last night she told me more about herself. I learned her last name. Also, she came close to having rhyming first, middle, and last names. So, now I know her last name. She was also nearly named after her Grandpa Joe. Her name would have been Jolene. I said she would have people singing a Dolly Parton song to her for her entire life. Her eyes grew wide and said "You're right. On the bright side I'd have a Dolly Parton song for myself."

It's just a crush, I know. I think she's beautiful, and I think her lisp is cute. I really would like to spend more time with her. We only get a few minutes two days a week.
Ask her out and if she says no, then that's the end of it, you two stay friends, and if says yes then the age difference doesn't matter to her.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The trick or treaters have started arriving, so I’m tossing’ out handfuls of candy.

We got off to a late start on getting treats, so we made do with what we found left in the stores. Because of that, in my candy cauldron are a few full-sized bags of Skittles.

One kid noticed what landed in his bag, turned around to his parents and shouted, “He gave me a whole bag of Skittles!”

We already had a rep for handing out good candy- mostly chocolates of some kind- but we may have inadvertently raised the bar this year!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads