Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Got six inches of snow on Tuesday. Started at 6 Am. Only two people showed up for day shift at 8.
Driving home around 8:30, almost got killed by a pair of <bleep>s on quads come flying out of the woods onto the road. Pretty sure they were some of the same <bleep>s that I saw last week going through the city on a quad and a pair of dirtbikes acting like they were shooting a rap video, doughnuts and wheelies and stupid stunts, etc....
Snow ended at 3 PM and the roads would have been clear by the time I went in Wed. night, but they cancelled all shifts around lunchtime so I had to waste a vacation day for nothing... :rolleyes:
Went in last night, idiot coworker wasn't there (Valentine's day stuff with his wife - yes, unbelievably, somebody actually married him) so it was a nice easy night.

Just had the new washer and dryer delivered. Now to get the hell to sleep.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’ve started the process of culling my clothes this year. One of the early casualties was a casual T: an old tie-dyed denim-blue shirt with a bald eagle and a ghostly American flag.

I used to love wearing it on July 4th and other patriotic days. Over the years, I’ve gotten more use out of it than my American flag silk tie or cufflinks. But I don’t think I can replace it these days.

I’ve seen too many red, white and buffoons out there covered head to toe in Americana to feel comfortable wearing anything like that anymore. I don’t want there to be any mistake that I might be like-minded. I even took Declaration of Independence and Abe Lincoln themed shirts off of my “save for later” lists.

At this point, I’m keeping the cufflinks, but I’m not sure about the tie.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I found a handwritten letter from Mycanid. Years ago, he wrote a letter addressed to me, Aurora, and Frukathka. There was a mix CD sent with the letter. Unfortunately, I haven't found it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I found a handwritten letter from Mycanid. Years ago, he wrote a letter addressed to me, Aurora, and Frukathka. There was a mix CD sent with the letter. Unfortunately, I haven't found it.
I hope you find it.

I understand that kind of thing. I had some data I got removed from a Palm Tungsten onto a CD-ROM, and I don’t know where it’s hiding.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm finally getting a lot of my personal things in one place after years of storage in several locations. I'm going through old boxes. I haven't found a box with CDs, yet. It could be there.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Finally got a good picture of the little 💩.
1000001270.jpg

I can haz familiar?

Remove ads