Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Ulfgeir

Hero
And the final tally for the "make 1 character per day during January"-challenge on the Swedish forum was 227 entries spread out over 194 different games (I counted separate editions as separate games). 4 different games came out on top with 3 entries each:
  • Drakar och Demoner (Swedish version of Dragonbane. And yes, some of the previous versions got separate entries..,)
  • Lancer
  • Paranoia! (No idea which version)
  • Vindsjäl (Swedish fantasy game)
Surprising things: No entries for any WoD/CoD-games, the closest was my entry for Scion 2e. I had the only entry for D&D 5e (while Brancalonia, which was another of my entries is compatible with D&D 5e, it is its own game). There were a lot of games I had never even heard of.

We got lots of fantasy (both traditional and urban fantasy), some horror, western, science fiction, samuraj, regency drama, super heroes, and even pokemon-based game. Heck we even had a game written by one of the posters on this forum in the form of Hellcats & Hockeysticks.

Cosmic Balance at work: My state tax return shows up in my bank account on the same day my washing machine craps out.
Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

I've started watching Person of Interest and playing "Where else have I seen that person"

And while technology marches on, surprisingly the show doesn't suffer from it as badly as others, it helps that it's been over 10 years since i last saw it.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I've started watching Person of Interest and playing "Where else have I seen that person"

And while technology marches on, surprisingly the show doesn't suffer from it as badly as others, it helps that it's been over 10 years since i last saw it.

One of my favorite shows. My brain is constantly playing that game as well - I have an absolute gift for recognizing actors in bit parts from years before they were famous... Particularly by their voices.

Mad_Jack

Legend
It is good, so I recommend you watch it.

Second that. Old as it is, it's still relevant. Maybe even more than when it was first done. Even though half the conspiracy stuff in it has actually happened in real life since then, it's still entertaining.
Plus, Michael Emerson, Jim Caviezel, Taraji P. Henderson, Amy Acker, Sara Shahi, Camryn Manheim, and a ridiculously stacked list of the best character actors you'd recognize but couldn't name in supporting roles...

Remove ads