• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Ulfgeir

Hero
Participating in a "Make 1 character per day during January"-challenge on a Swedish forum. So far I have managed to post 1 per day, and I have just got a few more made in advance. But damn it takes time to make the characters...

It is fun, but not something I will do again methinks. We are not that many that participate. So far something like 138 character entries for 122 different games total. The one with the most entries so far is the Swedish version of Dragonbane with 3 entries.

Last edited:

I love how the description doesn't even mention books

IRONCK Industrial Bookshelves 5 Tiers Corner Bookcases with Baffles Etagere Shelf Storage Rack with Metal Frame for Living Room Home Office

RONCK L Shaped Wide 5 Tier Bookshelves​

Made of P2 grade MDF board and metal frame. this corner bookshelf is an ideal organization for storing books, photos, curios, trinkets and displaying attractive.

It is elegantly and rustic industrial bookcase that matches well with your home decor and takes your home office design to new heights.

• It can be used as a large bookshelf to store bookshelves and documents at your home or in your office.
  • Or put it in your living room to show your photos, to collect curios.
  • Or put it in the dining room as a stylish shelf to stack your precious wine bottles and glasses.
  • Or add it to the kitchen to preserve the toaster, spices, cutlery and any kitchen utensils you need.

I'd like to say i learned some of my sense of humor from the 90s Spider-Man

7b3a628e6a5930979df72ce0d3849724.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Been buying corduroy pants recently. First ones I’ve had in over a decade. I’m buying colors that are not the same old black/grey/navy/brown that are soooooo common. (Nothing’s wrong with common, I’m just not acquiescing to dour winter color palates right now.). So online I’ve gone!
The first two were a wine and a fairly bright green. I also tracked down a bright sapphire blue and an amethyst purple.
The last color was actually the hardest to find. I mean, I could FIND “purple”, but a lot had attributes I didn’t want. I was looking for a plum or deep amethyst, but many were paler colors like lilac and lavender. I was looking for straight legs, but apparently, flares are coming back. Flat fronts are what I prefer, but the first I found passing the previous tests were pleated.

I finally found something that ticked every box from an upscale clothier in England…with ties to some royal clients. They were even on sale! BUT they were button fly, and getting a zipper fly was something like a $20 option. They also didn’t have my length in stock, so getting a custom length would have also been another $20+. And then the shipping…another $30.

All totaled, $200 for purple cords- even apparently high quality ones- seemed a bit of a splash for a first purchase. If I bought more stuff from them, the shipping stayed the same and might have even been free, but they don’t do “inexpensive.”
Finally found something cheaper and ordered them. Now I just have to see how everything stands up.
Amusingly, after having the wine & green cords (identical products in different colors) altered, I decided to wear the wine ones first. I thought I had somehow packed on 10lbs because they barely fit! The green ones had fit perfectly in the waist at the tailor’s so it was CLEARLY a me issue. Turns out, it was sort of a me issue, but not the one I thought. I didn’t realize when I ordered them that they had a stealth adjustable waist, ad the wine ones had shipped out with about 1”+ less room. But I didn’t figure that out until much later.
🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

After I FLEXED MY MUSCLES to get them on and wore them all day, it took me a few minutes to figure out what had happened. I’ve never had pants made like this, so actually adjusting them took some doing as well. Actually, TBH, I’m not 100% sure how I did it- I was looking at & manipulating the waistband they suddenly “slipped” and had a bit more space.

Remove ads