Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

On the good side. Today was my last Visiting nurse day. See the surgeon in a few hours. So I will return to work soon. Hopefully before the house or wife's car is taken.

Damned House Kunadrak dwarves........

Scotley

Hero
On the good side. Today was my last Visiting nurse day. See the surgeon in a few hours. So I will return to work soon. Hopefully before the house or wife's car is taken.

Damned House Kunadrak dwarves........

Be pro-active, call them and explain that it is a temporary issue. A lot of lenders are surprisingly understanding. They will often let you move a payment or two to the end of your loan for a small fee.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I'll get better. I always do. I try not to express myself here but it ....just happens sometimes. Thank you for tolerating me

On the good side. Today was my last Visiting nurse day. See the surgeon in a few hours. So I will return to work soon. Hopefully before the house or wife's car is taken. Damned House Kunadrak dwarves........

Be pro-active, call them and explain that it is a temporary issue. A lot of lenders are surprisingly understanding. They will often let you move a payment or two to the end of your loan for a small fee.

Well, just don't give in! You will get through this!! And I agree with Scotley here, talk to them before they talk to you. If they talk to you, it is too late.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I'll get better. I always do.

I try not to express myself here but it ....just happens sometimes.

Thankyou for tolerating me

We all post here. If I got mad at you for expressing yourself here regarding issues, I would also have to get mad at myself for expressing myself here regarding issues. So no worries. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hi guys, I am having intermittent connectivity issues. If I disappear again, It is likely that again. Just thought I would let you all know.

Remove ads