Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I know a doctor from my past medical things that I called Dr. " I write in femto scale font" Thomas. He literally wrote with his nekked eyes so small I could hardly read it. The amazing thing is It was legible!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Yeah, I saw your facebook post. I could tell you what I have gone through, but I see you are living it right now. Are you pacing it with wound ack, or is there a nurse doing that?

Back to wound vac that visiting nurse changes three times a week and the ppik line I do three times a day. Later this week I'll learn what the plastic surgeon has in mind for me

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Finished the first actual adventure of the dd3.5 campaign I started with the new group. Ran the Howling Horde adventure. It's an official wotc adventure from way back. And an awesome first level run since it has a dungeon and a dragon at the end. Black Wyrmling :D I had never realized how strong monks with grapple build can be. Any fight against single monster turned into the monk grappling it and the others pounding it to death.

Remove ads