Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
YA high school setting (non fantasy), boy has crush on girl, boy ask girl out and but there's a twist. I have a slightly out of date copy available for a read via google docs,if you're interested

Synopsis is probably best for me. I already have too much unread (and unwritten) stuff to go through. Bought a new book couple weeks ago. Still only made it like 5 pages in. So terrible. And a friend just sent me the Sword Art Online novels, but I have no idea when I'll have time to go through those either.

I just noticed your comment and was curious cause I'm actually in the middle of writing miscellaneous things too (couple of novels, couple of rpg projects). A couple of them I'm mediocre on, but a couple I'm excited to finish. I really feel like I would like to start my own gaming company, but I also really wish I had a partner. Kinda sucks trying to do all this on my own. Get overwhelmed and then end up not really working on anything. Sucks.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"There are two things in the world you never want to let people see how you make 'em: laws and sausages."

and here's a link to a version of my book https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kcrmPXzDynEnG6CM8AWt96XL8Wsqoa1qQYrowKyko98/edit?usp=sharing

Well, despite what I said earlier, since it's here, I'll take a look. :)

My story is called "A Moment to Remember" basically it's about a guy who has no memories and can gain no new memories. However, he can see MOMENTS in other peoples' lives, the moments where the person chooses an action that will cause them to go down a path of happiness or tragedy, though of course the person can't see this. HE can, however, and he guides people to the good path. Unfortunately, someone is now killing people that he has helped and with every killing, he remembers more and more. So can he remember enough to stop the killer before the woman who he comes to fall in love with, who he has also saved, is killed?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[video=youtube;0TNeTgshFNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TNeTgshFNI[/video]

Just saw Black Panther. Really good movie. Not a bad character to be seen anywhere. Okoye rules. The special effects weren't always the best, but at no point were they bad either. Top 5 avengers movie.

I do have two big problems with it:
[sblock]
1. Did Killmonger die? He is far too good a character to only appear in one movie. They need to bring him back asap.[/sblock]
2. Ororo Munroe. I knew it wasn't going to happen, but it still hurts. T'Challa and Ororo are my second favourite Marvel couple, because it felt like a real relationship. Hard and bittersweet. Are we ever going to get to see that on the big screen? Come on. The wedding deadline they already missed (it was Civil War era). Pretty soon Disney owns everything, so just do it.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
In case you didn't get my meaning there: Ororo Munroe is Storm, who is/(was?) locked inside the X-Men franchise, and who therefore wasn't ever going to appear in an MCU movie. And so the Black Panther / Storm connection has been severed by the MCU / Fox separation. Which sucks.

In case you didn't get my meaning there: Ororo Munroe is Storm, who is/(was?) locked inside the X-Men franchise, and who therefore wasn't ever going to appear in an MCU movie. And so the Black Panther / Storm connection has been severed by the MCU / Fox separation. Which sucks.

I'm guessing you haven't kept up with news...but https://www.tvtechnology.com/news/disney-fox-merger-approved

Any action with the MCU however more than likely won't happen till after phase 4

Remove ads