Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am amused. I like the touristy pictures. Is that one guy wearing a propane tank on his head?

One critique; proofread and edit. I saw some errors. Things spell check wouldn't catch because they are words. Like you wrote memory line instead of memory lane.

If all this is supposed to be written as first person as the character and that's the characters way of speaking then I am wrong. Keep up the good work.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Sooo... Call of Cthulhu. I bet old Mr. Anthropoid Octopus-head is the kind of monster who only makes collect calls.

"Good afternoon. Would you terribly mind taking a collect call from a Mr. Ctulhmin.. Chtulih.. Chutchichuchicoo? Says it's vitally important to the well-tasting of the world. Something about being hungry enough to devour Devon for breakfast. Also asking to sate a sll'ha phlegeth, whatever that kadishtu ee."

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A guy I know bought an older beater car. He then talked about buying a parts car so he can strip it for the other car. At what point does the original car stop being original, and become a whole other ship?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The Chevy of Theseus!

A beater car? Odds are it had most of its important parts replaced at least once before your buddy bought it.

I am amused. I like the touristy pictures. Is that one guy wearing a propane tank on his head?

One critique; proofread and edit. I saw some errors. Things spell check wouldn't catch because they are words. Like you wrote memory line instead of memory lane.

If all this is supposed to be written as first person as the character and that's the characters way of speaking then I am wrong. Keep up the good work.
my bad, I didn't notice but yeah this all like a dairy type of thing and yeah I think it is part of a propane tank, all of the super mutants or at least some of them wear it.
My enjoyment is immaterial- did someone SAY something to you to diminish YOUR enjoyment?
I enjoy typing it up,but I'm cross posting it at four different places (reddit,here and two other forums) but if no one is finding them entertaining then I may stop cross posting and each place uses a different version of VB

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[video=youtube_share;LruaD7XhQ50]https://youtu.be/LruaD7XhQ50[/video]

"If the civil war taught her anything, it is don't trust states with weapons." LOL

Remove ads