Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I would like to think that all authors love the characters in their books, even the ones people are supposed to hate! The good thing is that if you DON'T love a character you can always change him/her. :)

So maybe I'm late the party - I've been gone a while - but what kind of book is it?

YA high school setting (non fantasy), boy has crush on girl, boy ask girl out and but there's a twist. I have a slightly out of date copy available for a read via google docs,if you're interested

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=10324]jonesy[/MENTION], I tried to watch it and got 4 mins 36 secs in and my headache just got ttttttoo baaaaddddd as the video-in processessors lockedddd up in mmmmy braaaaainnnnn.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[MENTION=10324]jonesy[/MENTION], I tried to watch it and got 4 mins 36 secs in and my headache just got ttttttoo baaaaddddd as the video-in processessors lockedddd up in mmmmy braaaaainnnnn.

Now he knows he has you. It was a mind control device. Now you'll start to think fish is good for all meals and want to live in an igloo. You'll start to think New York is hot in December

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Now you'll start to think fish is good for all meals and want to live in an igloo. You'll start to think New York is hot in December
Fish is good for all meals. I don't know about igloos but I hear they're much better than advertised. And New York in December, I've done that. Everyone complaining about the wind getting inside their clothing and I'm basically having heatstroke in a light summer coat (although I do feel like I should point out that while I've been mainly living in southern Finland I was actually born up north near the arctic circle).

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I forgot the best part of his brainwashing scheme. You now want to wear a horny helmet and go raiding and pillaging.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Umm.. so, wait, hang on a flying-cow second there..

Avengers Infinity War spoiler:
[sblock]..if the infinity gauntlet kills 50% of everyone does that mean that there was a 50% chance that Thanos could have killed himself?[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

[sblock]..if the infinity gauntlet kills 50% of everyone does that mean that there was a 50% chance that Thanos could have killed himself?[/sblock]

[sblock]
He'll just have Cable go back in time to a time line where that doesn't happen. The Thanos Paradox?[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Now he knows he has you. It was a mind control device. Now you'll start to think fish is good for all meals and want to live in an igloo. You'll start to think New York is hot in December

Sorry, but Curry is the all meals for the day food for me.

Fish is good for all meals. I don't know about igloos but I hear they're much better than advertised. And New York in December, I've done that. Everyone complaining about the wind getting inside their clothing and I'm basically having heatstroke in a light summer coat (although I do feel like I should point out that while I've been mainly living in southern Finland I was actually born up north near the arctic circle).
I have lived in Nashville Tennessee so long that I don't like the cold so much any more and am liking the hot pretty well.

I forgot the best part of his brainwashing scheme. You now want to wear a horny helmet and go raiding and pillaging.
and what is wrong with that?

re spoiler: Yup

[sblock]
He'll just have Cable go back in time to a time line where that doesn't happen. The Thanos Paradox?[/sblock]
now that is scary!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A couple of guys I know are willing to pay me to work on their laptops. One has a cracked screen so hopefully I just need to replace it. One wants to retrieve data off a HD. Should be doable. I REALLY need the money. I want charge a fair price. I thought of looking at the pros and see what they charge then half it. Anyone getting cheat doing that? Me or them?

Scott DeWar

a mental note: my scars in the abdominal cavity are still too massive. when I lean over after eating curry all day, I had the dubious pleasure of tasting my food a second time. *cough*

Remove ads