Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
While delivering papers to the post office I saw a frog on the wall. It was facing a light over a door. It would be looking at 7 on a clock. I would have loved have been there to see him get up there then see him get back down. He had to be 20 feet up. I started thinking of this frog just sitting on the wall for hours waiting for a meal to fly by.

Then I started thinking about it being in Downward Facing Frog pose.

While delivering papers to the post office I saw a frog on the wall. It was facing a light over a door. It would be looking at 7 on a clock. I would have loved have been there to see him get up there then see him get back down. He had to be 20 feet up. I started thinking of this frog just sitting on the wall for hours waiting for a meal to fly by.

The first time I went to the observation deck at the Sears Tower (and it will always be the Sears Tower to me), there was a spider on the outside of one of the glass windows. Made me wonder about how many generations of spider there were up there that had no idea of how far they were from the ground.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I had a similar thought about the house fly. It was born and died inside a house. It never knew about the world outside.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My dad was adopted and said he often felt like he wasn't part of the family. When he was dying his uncles came from Maryland and South Carolina to visit him. They told him he had always been part of the family. It meant a lot to my dad that they came to see him. It meant a lot to us. I don't know if my uncle's body will come back from SC. He was born and raised here in Georgia. This is where his family is. My sister said there won't be a funeral, at least for now. Maybe in the near future we can have one.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My dad was adopted and said he often felt like he wasn't part of the family. When he was dying his uncles came from Maryland and South Carolina to visit him. They told him he had always been part of the family. It meant a lot to my dad that they came to see him. It meant a lot to us. I don't know if my uncle's body will come back from SC. He was born and raised here in Georgia. This is where his family is. My sister said there won't be a funeral, at least for now. Maybe in the near future we can have one.
It’s sad your Dad felt that way for so long, but it really nice that he died KNOWING that he was loved. That’s a rare gift.

Remove ads