Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
so, i got pc build simulator and here's the pc I built

EVGA Z270 FTW K motherboard
Intel Celeron G3950 cpu
G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 16 GB 3866 MHz
dYclv1.png

dYccYP.png

It was for a achievement named "Stop it"

more of the achievements or at least the ones that deal directly with building a pc:

But can it run Crysis?
Build a PC with parts costing more than $10k and have it boot to desktop.

If you fail the first time...
BSOD a computer 10 times from overclocking.

1920x1080
Install a Threadripper 1920x and a GTX 1080 or GTX 1080ti.

Overvolted
Break your CPU.

The Best of Both Worlds
Pair an AMD CPU with a NVIDIA GPU

Going loopy
Create a watercooling loop with 5 or more radiators.

You need to plug it in…
Try to use the monitor without plugging in the PC

Easy to forget
Forget to apply thermal paste to the CPU.
Thermal paste is easy to forget. I wonder how many chips they went through at first before thinking of adding the paste.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Netflix has a show called Love on the Spectrum. It's about people with autism trying to find a partner. It's actually pretty good. I find them very relatable. Some of them are into gaming, anime, toys. They're socially awkward. I think the show treats them with respect. I like how one looks at being autistic. He says it helps him stay focused on one thing, rather than being distracted by lots of things.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I've been wearing masks, but I hate wearing masks. I haven't figured out how to wear a mask without fogging up my glasses. Even got this stupid expensive facemask with a nose thing and yeah, that prevents the glasses from fogging up, but pinches my nose so hard it's super uncomfortable and basically prevents me from breathing out of it. Bought 3 types of masks, none work. So annoying. How am I supposed to work an 8 hour job with it when I can't even go 15 minutes without fogging up my glasses for a quick trip to Walmart?

Can't wait till the face mask phase is over.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I get a headache after a few minutes of wearing a mask. I am getting more used to it, though. I feel for those that have to wear them for so long. I've told some of the store employees I deal with that I'm wearing it in solidarity with them. Thankfully I haven't had to wear glasses with it. I use my reading glasses in the car before I put my mask on. I assume you don't use contacts. Could that work?

Remove ads