Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I wanna order this one soooooo bad. It's gonna be $45 even with a discount.

Hero screenshot (2).png

Ulfgeir

Hero
Neat, but $45 is WAY too much. Always liked the idea of Heroforge, but always found the options lacking and the cost too prohibitive.
I was thinking of doing a character for the scion-campaign I play in (temporarily on hold), but $45 + Shipping + VAT and Customs fees, would make that one hell of an expensive figure. I did make screen-shots though.

Attachments

• Skärmklipp 1.PNG
    Skärmklipp 1.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • Skärmklipp 2.PNG
    Skärmklipp 2.PNG
    942.2 KB · Views: 77

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Did you change the shading in those pictures? The first one looks so much more defined.

My high school won its first football playoff game in its 62 year history. When I went there in the 90s the team always had a losing record. I'm not getting my hopes up. This is the second time in the playoffs in two years so who knows. They were the underdog in this one.
Last year's champs lost their first round game.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm going to spend $3 million to get a recount where my opponent got MORE votes. I'm so glad I think 10 moves ahead and didn't spend my OWN money.
WINNING!!!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
My high school won its first football playoff game in its 62 year history. When I went there in the 90s the team always had a losing record. I'm not getting my hopes up. This is the second time in the playoffs in two years so who knows. They were the underdog in this one.
Last year's champs lost their first round game.

That sucks. I remember one year our team made it to the championships. We played at the Metrodome. Was fun. We were doing okay, but we were losing. But then BAM! touchdown. Still behind. Other team makes it down the field a little bit. BAM! Interception! Make it back. Touchdown! We win! So crazy. Such a sudden turn of events that made us all super happy and really had to suck for the other team.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I'm going to spend $3 million to get a recount where my opponent got MORE votes. I'm so glad I think 10 moves ahead and didn't spend my OWN money.
WINNING!!!
That was Wisconsin, wasn't it? I thought it it was funny too. Oh, they miscounted. You actually have fewer votes now.

But sadly, even with all the experts saying there was no fraud, the conspiracy theorists are claiming massive fraud... and who are so many people believing? Never the experts. Of course not. People don't listen to the country's leading expert (one of the WORLD'S leading experts) in infectious diseases, so why would they listen to experts in any other fields. No, let's send him death threats instead... seriously people? Seriously? There is something wrong with so many of these people...

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So I was working on my adventure path and there's this powerful quasit druid. He has a harem of succubi, because of course he does!

But then I was like... he's Tiny. What's the point of a harem? Then of course I was like hmmmm, but he has access to Wild Shape...

No, no, no! Bad Dog Moon! Bad!

Is it still considered bestiality if it's a shapechanged person?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yes, but it's only as illegal or taboo as you allow it to be. They're both outsiders so you're already deep in fantasy land.

Many moons ago I was in a game in a city like Sigil. The DM said we could find anything to eat that we wanted. I asked if there was human on a stick. Being a human I guess it seemed odd. The DM and other players were repulsed. I assume their characters were too. I even came up with the backstory of being trapped in the snow and having to resort to eating my friends to survive for the reason for asking.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases