Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I have this framed picture. Part of it slipped out of place. There is paper on the back. I don't know how to correct this.

20220726_124217.jpg

Aeson

Elton John has a new song with Dua Lipa. In the song she's mainly singing lines from Rocket Man. I have to laugh when she sings the line "I'm not the man they think I am." I'm thinking you're definitely not a man.

353752_2941143_updates.jpg

Aeson

I think I got took by a Kickstarter. I backed two projects by Blacklist Games. One should have shipped ages ago. It seems they ran into shipping issues. Now it's looking like they can't afford to complete shipping. I don't know if I'll get either one now.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Don't trust anyone but....us.

When two of my then-teenaged cousins from NOLA were visiting us one summer we took them to dinner at a local restaurant chain. I noticed our waitress had aVERY thick Texas accent. We were approaching dessert, and I realized I had to say something to them about their probable orders.

So there were only smiles (and no laughter) when she finally served them their “ass-cream” sundaes.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads