Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Ulfgeir

Hero
But but but traffic in Sweden is if there is a reindeer and/or a moose blocking the one road.
Did I mention that that road was the main road, and the area is the 3rd largest commuting-area in Sweden. The airport is an international airport.

Today, I am taking the bus. And they warned of 20+ cm of snow, and heavy winds today.

Last edited:

@Dannyalcatraz
46a2e49334bd4ad9c94d0d5362b35d13.jpg

so, i was missing around with one of the Ai art things and the prompt that gave me this image was full body portrait of avril lavigne with dyed hair, 3 0 years old, d & d, fantasy, intricate, elegant, highly detailed, digital painting, artstation, concept art, smooth, sharp focus, illustration, art by artgerm and greg rutkowski and alphonse mucha
00184-1459784757.png

Mad_Jack

Legend
Public Service Announcement:

If your phone is having problems charging, try using a toothpick or other non-metallic item to clean all the crap out of the charging port on your phone...

A two-second google fixed the problem for me, after I spent two days trying to figure out if my phone was trashed.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Public Service Announcement:

If your phone is having problems charging, try using a toothpick or other non-metallic item to clean all the crap out of the charging port on your phone...

A two-second google fixed the problem for me, after I spent two days trying to figure out if my phone was trashed.
Yeah, poor charging is why I have to periodically dig out my belly-button lint, too. Plus it's a fire hazard.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Right. I blame all of you for this... Clearly, it's all your fault.

Well, okay, maybe it's not your fault, but it's definitely not mine.

So I was reading the Diablo IV thread the other day and got inspired to maybe play a video game for a bit. Wasn't sure what I wanted to play, so I just opened up Steam to look at my game library (90% of which I haven't even played although I paid money for some of them)...

Which is when I noticed they were having a Spring Sale, and it occurred to me to check to see if they had any cool games for free...

Which is how I ended up playing Star Wars: The Old Republic from just after noon on Saturday until just after noon today. Yes, folks, my fifty-year-old dumb arse just pulled an all-nighter to play a video game for twelve hours... :rolleyes:

Oy.

#Adulting

Remove ads