• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Nebten

First Post
Alright Mir! Force High Five! Maybe if we are really quiet they'll just go away.

[sblock=OOC] Yes, totally out of character, but the saying popped up in my head and made me laugh. [/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"These guys are tawgher than they look," grumbles the besalisk, shaking and flexing his fist, looking down at the one he and keyton dropped. He nods to the wall to the left of the door: "Cawld you make the back wall appear taw be just a bit in front awf where it is, Sra? We hide behind, they cawme in, we fry them!"

«Move to press his back against that wall by way of illustration, along with TB.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack comments, "Maybe we sound just catch them in a cross fire as they try to come though the doorway."

He moves to take cover at the corner, ready to fire at any troopers that come through the doorway.

[sblock=Actions]Standard Action: Readied Ranged Attack
Move Action: 1 SQ South
Swift Action: Drop prone[/sblock]<<Posted in the OOC thread.>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Nebten

First Post
Keyton moves to press himself against the wall as well.

I can rush them once they are all in the room to start things off.

possum

First Post
OOC: Only two can fit in the left wall, just to let you all know. The others would likely have to hide behind the corner.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
If the reinforcements haven't arrived yet, Mack repositions to ready his attack from a different angle when the enemy gets farther into the room.

[sblock=Actions]Standard Action: Readied Ranged Attack
Move Action: Crawling 1SQ SE; 1 SQ East
[/sblock]<<I am heading out of town tomorrow, traveling (AFK 48 hours at least), and I will be slow responding over the holidays. This is for next round so I don't hold things up.>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
Okay, I've gotten every bit of movement save for Songdragon

Here's what I have so far, let me know if everything's okay.

[sblock]
DoDCommCenterStormieAmbush.jpg

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack is satisfied with his position and he suggests Mir position herself behind the comms console so she is out of view from the door, but can still see the wall where she is putting the illusion to cover Sloor and company.

<<That would put Mir 2 squares NE from Mack. Everyone else looks OK.>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
«I'd suggest swapping TB with Keyton (or Sloor). His telescopic limbs only have Reach 2 and he needs to be able to reach the door to triiger it closed. Other than that I'm good to go!

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir takes Mack's suggestion... and moves behind the console so that she is able to see the door and the group in question... also giving her cover for any stray shots coming her way... Doing so she drags a few of the troppers off to the side so they are not in view right away.

"Ready... for when the troopers arrive."

When the baddies arrive, the door opens, she will put up an illusion of a wall hiding Sloor, Keyton and TB from the troopers who enter...

((Spend a force point, and Use the Force Check 1d20+13=27 To beat their Will Defense))

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads