• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hello out there!!

Nyaricus

First Post
Hey Fru :)

Yeah, that definitly sounds like a good idea. I've actually been trying to make some races for my campaign setting (all more or less original ones) so maybe we could do something like that? I posted some of my ideas in this thread (link) and if anyone wants to grab something from it and start up a thread on it, that'd be cool.

We could basically work on making a really off-beat campaign using some of that as guidelines, which I think would be fun, if nothing else :D

Or, we could try something completely different: any suggestions?

Rapida

First Post
I wouldnt mind playing in a pbp here, but I also could brainstorm a few ideals up for your setting. I did have an ideal for a diety, a god that represented communication and fire. Like sacrifices burnt in fire this god would make sure that they went to the right spot. Kind of like hermes (I think that was the greek messanger god..)

PS: If anyone has that module expedition to castle ravenloft I would love to play that.

Nyaricus

First Post
Personally, I'm not planning on buying that. I prefer to make my own gstorys, myself ;)

I also have zip experience running a pbp, but I wish we had a few more here so we could get a DM and run something - that'd be awesome!

cheers,
--N

Catavarie

First Post
Hey Fellas

Hey Fellas, I'm still around just haven't had much free time for posting since my wife gave birth back in early July, mostly just been lurking about the boards checking them once a week or so, just hasn't been much business lately around here and all the Boards seem to be hitting their normal cycle of topics that always seem to come up every few months. But oh well...I'm still here just busy.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I have returned from a long absense.

College FTL!

It is time to restart the foundation, however.

This once had a golden age and has the potential to do so again.

But first, we must assemble the remaining members. This thread will be as good as any. We will need to move to another location, I believe. EN World has been great to us, however there is no flow of traffic through these forums, and so there is little publicity. It may be time to return to the official Wizard's forums.

However, I would never do this without the support of our remnants.

What say you?

Remove ads