Hello out there!!

Catavarie

First Post
ChaosEvoker said:
I've tried to run them before, mainly fell through due to lack of player activity.

Nevertheless, how would we go about getting some webspace? If we had our own website that would be MUCH more effective in maintaining the organization.

Well that kind of depends on what you want for webspace and wheither or not we want there to be some sort of a cost along with it.

For free there are several services such as Geopages or even Myspace, on the paid side I would suggest GoDaddy as a good place to register a domain and obtain hosting services...of course if we just want our own message board there are tons of free sites out there...the question we need to ask is what do we want our website to do?

Macrovore

First Post
oh, yeah. i'm back, too.
does anyone know what happened to NC? he just disappeared after the forum wipe.

but i agree. we should run another pbp. why don't we do it through rpol.net? it has really easy-to-set-up games and stuff. I'd dm, but i don't want to have to go through the trouble of making those annoying-to-read pbp maps.

Death-to-the-Hyphen!!-!!

Catavarie

First Post
Macrovore said:
can anyone do pbp maps?

could use a simple PDF map to attach to msgs or there is all the good old Dash(-)/slash(\ or /)/line(- or _) method. Although the PDFs would look much better.

That's pretty badass, but I don't think it's quite what he's thinking of. More of a map you can load into a PbP game that looks like an actual map rather than a series of slashes and dots.

Remove ads