• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me find minatures for my party!!!

Drakmar

Explorer
Ok.

buy two packs of the Reaper basic armitures and some greenstuff. Then using a small sculpting tool, make the five minatures to fit the chars perfectly.

:D

Drakmar

Explorer
actually.. i just made a half-orc monk minature about two weeks ago.

he is standing in a Southern Praying Mantis style stance (well.. vaguely) wearing a loose pair of pants and kung fu slippers.

Painfully

First Post
reaper recently came out with a male human monk and a female monk. Check your local gamestore. They should have it by now if they carry reaper's stuff.

Olive

Explorer
Re: Re: Help me find minatures for my party!!!

kengar said:
Assuming the characters are all male:

hope this helps

actually the rog3/rng1 and the clr3 are both female, but that was great... nice looking minis. thanks a heap!

Gizzard

First Post
... i notice that the minis come with their own cast stands... how easy are reaper minis to flock etc?

If you use the existing stand (which is often a little small) its pre-textured, so you could just give it a little brown paint and then a bit of flocking.

I usually attach the Reaper minis to a square GW base. If the original base is pretty flat, as the Snakemen were (see the thread called "Snakemen and Cultists") then I just glue it straight on and use some brown railroad "dirt" to fill out the rest of the base before grassing it. For some of my other minis, I've actually used the Dremel to grind out a spot in the center of the GW base to drop the Reaper mini into. Dremel is your friend.

Remove ads