Here's That SCAG Table of Contents!

WotC's Extra Life charity funding campaign hit $50,000 just now, and as promised they added the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide table of contents to the already released preface. The chapters are Welcome to the Realms, The Swords Coast and the North, Races of the Realms, Classes, Backgrounds, and a two-page appendix dealing with using the aforementioned options in Dragonlance, Eberron, Greyhawk, and Homemade Worlds.

WotC's Extra Life charity funding campaign hit $50,000 just now, and as promised they added the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide table of contents to the already released preface. The chapters are Welcome to the Realms, The Swords Coast and the North, Races of the Realms, Classes, Backgrounds, and a two-page appendix dealing with using the aforementioned options in Dragonlance, Eberron, Greyhawk, and Homemade Worlds.

Find the preface, released yesterday, here. At $60,000, they will release a new cantrip, Greenflame Blade.

toc.jpg

Click here for the PDF version

It certainly would seem that way. The deep gnome feat mentioned in the sidebar list is presumably the same one from the EEPC. I suppose it's possible there might be a few other feats sprinkled throughout the book that aren't in sidebars, but that seems rather unlikely to me.

Perhaps they realized how overpowered that gnome feat was and reigned it in a bit.

Raven.Blooded

First Post
Warlock Patrons? Maybe Grazzt? Or something surprising like the Raven Queen?

I would be so happy if Kelemevor was replaced with the Raven Queen :cool:

I am guessing the Bladesinger/swordmage will be an Arcane Tradition where you switch out the school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Minigiant

Legend
Supporter
Half -Elf variants. Probably aspects to make your elven half stand out more.

Looks like Rangers get no subclass. They really don't know what to do with it. Shame.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
That's a lot on Gods and background.....and apparently nitty much for real meat. Which is fine, but not what I expected.

ZickZak

Explorer
I'm guessing (hoping?) Bladesinger will be the Wizard equivalent of the Eldritch Knight, heavier on the spells while the EK is heavier on the fighting side.
I think that this is actually intended to be a "fix" for MCd Warlock of the Blade.
The main attacking stat should be an intelligence, if Wizard archetype. BUT!, so far we have no Wizards "archetypes" so it could very well be a Sorcerer and that way it needs only Charisma for attacks and warlock/sorcs spells.

That's a lot on Gods and background.....and apparently nitty much for real meat. Which is fine, but not what I expected.

A while back they said they where considereing giving specific gods variations on the domains we already have.
If they went that rouse I wonder if the variations are mentioned in the section on the gods or in the cleric section.

Remove ads

Remove ads