Pathfinder 2E Here's The Official Pathfinder 2E Character Sheet

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

pf2echasheet1.jpg

pf2echasheet2.jpg

Barantor

Explorer
I'm colorblind so maybe that doesn't make it as bad to me? I can find everything so that's the important bit.

I agree that the inventory probably needs it's own page.

doctheweasel

Explorer
In this case the aesthetics play into the functionality.

The most important things on a character sheets are the marks the player makes. In this case the background competes too much with anything you could write here.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
Looking at the Armor Class section with all the little tick boxes gave me Rolemaster flashbacks. Or perhaps The Dark Eye with hit locations (yes I know they are not hit locations here).

And I would've never thought I could be scared of feats, but here we are.

Now I wonder if there are not only skill and background and class feats but also feat feats. "We heard you like feats so we put feats in your feats".

Also and I know this is likely old news, but why Occultism? Why? That's such a random change....

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
What happened to the cool radio buttons for proficiency (I really liked that look)? I agree, it's jarring. Maybe just have more free-form areas to write in feats and features? The color is hideous. The printer-friendly sheet is too busy, makes my head hurt.

Remove ads

Remove ads