Pathfinder 2E Here's The Official Pathfinder 2E Character Sheet

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

pf2echasheet1.jpg

pf2echasheet2.jpg

I really don't like the boxes for trained, expert, etc. There has to be a better presentation for that.

The upper left is bizarre. I suspect some iconography was not exported to the image correctly:

(one-action) Single Action
(two-actions) Two Action Activity
(three-actions) Three Action Activity
(free-action) Free Action
(reaction) Reaction

Or they just felt like telling you.... I have no idea what.

Ravenheart87

Explorer
So, crafting no longer has specializations, while lore still has, and Arcana, Nature, Occultism, Religion, Society are not lore skills... Makes so much sense.

RSIxidor

Adventurer
What's a "hero point"?

I'm guessing it's like 5e's inspiration points but I dont know really.

That's basically correct, they are awarded for "heroic deeds." They were also in PF1E (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/hero-points/), in Advanced Player's Guide. From what I've seen about them in PF2E, they've changed them in some ways during playtest, such as wiping them at end of session and starting each session with 1. You can spend them to stave off death, reroll dice, or get an extra action on your turn or an extra reaction. Not sure if that will be the way in the actual release, though.

I believe both editions also suggest giving hero points for "group service" like buying food for the group, cleaning, hosting, etc.

I only looked at the printer friendly one because the thumbnail for the colour one looked like a massive waste of coloured ink. This is a busy character sheet. I am curious what some of these features do though.

That's basically correct, they are awarded for "heroic deeds." They were also in PF1E (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/hero-points/), in Advanced Player's Guide. From what I've seen about them in PF2E, they've changed them in some ways during playtest, such as wiping them at end of session and starting each session with 1. You can spend them to stave off death, reroll dice, or get an extra action on your turn or an extra reaction. Not sure if that will be the way in the actual release, though.

I believe both editions also suggest giving hero points for "group service" like buying food for the group, cleaning, hosting, etc.
Well, that's unfortunate. If I was on the fence before, then this has decided me.

Thanks for the explanation.

wakedown

Explorer
Well, that's unfortunate. If I was on the fence before, then this has decided me.

"Hero points" have been around for a while. A form was in the 3e Unearthed Arcana called "Action Points". They're in the 5E DMG. I want to say I remember using them even back in 2E but unsure if it was an official supplement or something from Dragon Magazine.

Remove ads

Remove ads