D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Shadowfell/Eobald’s Tower
Moonday, Emperorweek, 6 Moon, 897 AF/Time 1910
Weather: Chilly, no wind, no rain
Lighting: Dim
Round 0

Sayine nodded to Theremin. “I am fine,” she said. “That...thing was scary!” She shuddered.

Theremin set up the Tiny Hut in the former guard room where they had fought the creature while Corianna poked around in the dungeon. It consisted of mostly empty cells. Most were opened. A few had skeletal bodies in them. One was locked, with another body inside. This one had a bit more flesh still on it, though it looked as dead as the others.

Combat Map:

@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@Charwoman Gene

Coriana (+2) AC 16 38+9 thp/38 PP 15
Mindra (+4) AC 15 33/35 PP 18 Darkvision
Theremin (+5) AC 15 27+9 thp/27 PP 14 Darkvision

Sayine (+5) AC 15 14+9 thp/14 HD 4/4d4 PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray, mirror image

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:

Find a way home from the Shadowfell
Find Mached Pakelan

300 gp
Magic spear (unidentified)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
“Let’s pick a door and just explore, I’ll need to stay here to maintain this magical protection, so you can run back if there is anything of concern.”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Shadowfell/Eobald’s Tower
Moonday, Emperorweek, 6 Moon, 897 AF/Time 1915
Weather: Chilly, no wind, no rain
Lighting: Dim
Round 0

Mindra did a thorough search of the dungeon cells down here. Scattered among the decaying straw and bones she found 70 electrum pieces. And in the locked cell with the more fleshy dead body, she thought she spied a decaying leather purse with something glinting in the light.

Combat Map:

@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@Charwoman Gene

Coriana (+2) AC 16 38+9 thp/38 PP 15
Mindra (+4) AC 15 33/35 PP 18 Darkvision
Theremin (+5) AC 15 27+9 thp/27 PP 14 Darkvision

Sayine (+5) AC 15 14+9 thp/14 HD 4/4d4 PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray, mirror image

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:

Find a way home from the Shadowfell
Find Mached Pakelan

300 gp
70 electrum
Magic spear (unidentified)

Lord Twig

Adventurer
"Odd that this one seems newer than the others," Mindra says aloud to herself.

She approaches carefully and uses a dagger to try to reveal the shiny object in the decaying purse.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[[I just realized according to timestamps its been over an hour since combat so I can try taking an active role.]]

"Odd, considering my larcenous past, I've never picked up lockpicking. I could get in there, but it would drain my magic in half, and I'd have to burn the rest to get out."

Coriana checks out the door to see how it's constructed, any weaknesses and such.
Investigation: 1D20+3 = [15]+3 = 18

Remove ads