• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

Lord Twig

Adventurer
OOC: Let's get this party started. Mindra pushes the door open (or pulls?), steps around the corner and shoots at the closest goblin.

Initiative? :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Cold Woods/Goblin Lair
30 Mother/6:24 AM
Weather: 70 F; No wind; Light rain
Round 1

OOC: Yes, roll initiative. Sorry. Weekend caught me. I’ve rolled the goblin’s initiative. You do have surprise (there is no surprise round in 5e), so they will be unable to act in the first round (REMIND ME! LOL)

I need Liam’s initiative [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], but Mindra, Theremin, and Coriana can go ahead and take their turns since the goblins can’t act.

[sblock=Actions]
Sayine Initiative: 1D20+5 = [20]+5 = 25
Goblin initiative: 1D20+2 = [5]+2 = 7
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kfia2eFWHI135hyjdH8Evl5nkadujOyNAZYL0PLMU6Y/edit?usp=sharing

The dark grey areas are where you need darkvision to see, unless someone has lit a torch or the light spell.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10 (minor image)

Sayine AC 15 14/14
Goblin 1 AC 13 7/7
Goblin 2 AC 13 7/7
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative
Sayine (just in case) 25
Mindra 23
Theremin 14
Goblins 7
Coriana 6

Survival:
Marching Order: Coriana, Theremin, Liam, Mindra
Travel Pace: Normal (difficult terrain)
Travel activity: Coriana (tracking), Theremin (tracking)
Light: Coriana with torch; Liam blindsight 30; Mindra and Theremin darkvision 60.
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: Initiative
Sayine (just in case) 25
Mindra 23
Liam 20
Theremin 14
Goblins 7
Coriana 6

So everyone can go before the goblins since they're surprised.

tglassy

Adventurer
Liam moves forward with the same hesitance as if he were in bright light. Not as if he could see much anyway. He began to prepare a spell, one which would hurl sacred flames to his opponents, but he'd have to know where they were to use it. He needed to get his eyes fixed!

Zebuel was teaching him, but slowly. Too slowly. He needed his eyes. He needed to SEE!

OOC: Readying action. If an enemy comes close enough, cast Sacred Flame on it. Dex Save, DC 14, [roll0] radiant damage.

Can't wait to get to level 2.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads