• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes...Season 1--10/16/06 Esp#4

Taelorn76

First Post
Rel said:
I think SOMEBODY just failed a Will Save and got a Circumstance Penalty to his Diplomacy Check!
LOL

Truth Seeker said:
:D ...Now, with all the stuff that is happening, I wonder who is chasing Claire? :)

I think in it will turn out to be her father chasing her in that scene. I don't know why but I just have that feeling

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Rel said:
I think SOMEBODY just failed a Will Save and got a Circumstance Penalty to his Diplomacy Check!

He should be glad this isn't a board dedicated to Word of Darkness games. Once you play Mage, everything becomes Mage. Hiro's powers become trivial to describe in terms of the Time and Space spheres...

cincinnati reds

First Post
Umbran said:
He should be glad this isn't a board dedicated to Word of Darkness games. Once you play Mage, everything becomes Mage. Hiro's powers become trivial to describe in terms of the Time and Space spheres...

Isn't that Time and Correspondence? ;)

Taelorn76

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
Where are the shadowy evil men chasing eveyone? This show needs shadowy evil men.

Did you miss the scene that Issac painted her being chased by a Shadow of a man? :D

Also in that scene I was suprised by how far NBC went with showing him getting high. durring primetime.

bodhi

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
She's kind like a skinny, pom-pom take of Wolverine.
"I'm the best there is at what I do. And what I do is CHEER!"
*snikt* and the pompoms come sliding out of her forearms!

Mad Hatter

First Post
I would say Claire's regen powers are par for the course. Someone said that it owuld be unlikely for her to be dead for hours and then regen because of tissue death snad such. Id on't think that would be the case. It takes quite a bit of time for the cells in your body to all die. Just because you die doesn't mean that the cels that were undergoing mitosis suddenly stops. There's stil energy powering those cells until there isn't anymore.

At any rate, as long as even a few of her cells are still alive, then apparently she can regenerate if the significant impediment is removed. Looks like it might've hit her brain stem and she couldn't tell her entire body to regenerate. If you notice, she had to put her ribs back into her side before that was healed. So, I think they're keeping it failry consistent. It also means that while Sylar becomes insanely hard to kill (if he possesses all talents since he can use telepathy or precognition to see it coming, use his time abilities or telekenesis to stop it or flight to evade it), it isn't impossible. Just means it's harder. They might be going in an entirely different direction. They might just need Claire at a future time and her death now would screw that up, which would fit with Future Hiro.

JEL

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
[COMPLAINT!!!]All right...enough of the level stuff, exp mention, and whatever is coming from you gaming mouths!!!! GAWD!!!! I'm trying to watch a show here, and all I hear in my head....Level, Experience, roll dice, d20. Am I watching a game????[UNCOMPLAINT]

:D ...Now, with all the stuff that is happening, I wonder who is chasing Claire? :)

The character himself says that exact same kind of stuff, so it's perfectly appropriate..

Remove ads