• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

High level?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A note about systems: if we go with PFRPG, it eliminates the xp cost of crafting magic items. A +plus+ IMHO. I would vote for the lower end of your starting range: level 16.

Jemal

Adventurer
VV- I'd love to hear your views on what I said being wrong. Perhaps send me a PM if you'd be willing to share your opinions?
Also, thanks for the DM compliment.

Shay (et all) -
First off, I'd like to make it clear I'm not disregarding, discounting, or ignoring what any of you said. I did and do want to know what you guys think. I was merely expressing my own opinion on the points you brought up. I'm a natural debater, so I tend to voice my opinions.

Jemal

Adventurer
As far as the game goes, I'll be using 3.5, possibly some stuff from pathfinder assuming it can be included in a balanced way.
I have several ideas for level and balance.. Maybe even make players different levels based on character concepts/balance.

Jemal

Adventurer
So seems nobody has any preference to play one of the games I've run before..

Alright, I'm going to post a new thread as an actual recruitment and decision thread. Will post link here when it's made.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
here are some character ideas that can get mutated to the need, and upped a few levels
these are all character ideas I never got to play.....:

--Chaotic Good Human male wizard (transmuter) 9
Name: Bernidect Arturo du metsade

--Gerard Hampton, Neutral good Human Priest 8

there is another, but i cant find it now.

--w5/f2/sb prc 1
swiftblade prc

--from a game you had an interst in, Fifth Sepulcher
sorcerer 6/rogue 2/fighter 2/PRC: Eldrich Knight 2

"Archeologist"

Last edited:

Remove ads