[Hivemind] Summoning the Hive! We're back in bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maldur

First Post
AGGEMAM said:
Fine. Have you finally managed to figure out the slithering ooze's only weakness, which is alcohol in large quantities ?

What ooze are you talking about?
If you mean our esteemed oozemaster (big C), than his weakness is the person, DE is trying to design aminigun for :D

:p

(Randomling you know Im just teasing, right?)

AGGEMAM

First Post
3 hours of sleep, 10 hours of work, and then gaming ? Sound like a regular week day for me ;)

Not really, that's only tuesdays and thurdays.

AGGEMAM

First Post
I think the minigun DE is designing is only for the lesser evils, namely Tallarn, and you Maldur.

randomling

First Post
Maldur said:

(Randomling you know Im just teasing, right?)

Of course I do.

You (and all the others on the vengeance list) know I'm doing exactly the same thing, right? :)

DE: looking forward to it! You rock, seriously!

Maldur

First Post
randomling said:

Of course I do.

You (and all the others on the vengeance list) know I'm doing exactly the same thing, right? :)

DE: looking forward to it! You rock, seriously!

I know, just wanted to be sure, before you turn into a real enemy :)

Attachments

• chocolade.gif
    chocolade.gif
    38.6 KB · Views: 56

AGGEMAM

First Post
Dark Eternal said:
Edit: Did that first paragraph qualify as "a little of what's going on in my life right now"?

Well, sort of.

I have recently bought an appartment, I cannot afford unless I get someone to rent a room here. And finally I've managed to land a sweet and loving gf, who laughs at my jokes and generally worships the ground I tread (that is sure to go over soon, though, once she realizes what a smuck I really am). But for now I'm enjoying it! That appartment bit is really rather crucial since getting a place to stay (or dare I say: home) here is really almost impossible, at least on my salary it is.

Dark Eternal

First Post
AGGEMAM said:
3 hours of sleep, 10 hours of work, and then gaming ? Sound like a regular week day for me ;)

Not really, that's only tuesdays and thurdays.

LOL

Ok, seriously - regarding my life. The major impediment between me and a high degree of contentment and satisfaction is a significantly complicated relationship.

You see, the woman I'm in love with lives 1100 miles away... and we haven't seen each other in 16 months... and once or twice a month we change our minds as to whether we're still 'seeing each other' or not...

It's an ungodly mess, and it's got me emotionally stretched into a two-dimensional object.

*sighs*

But I'm coping - I'm truly coping. It just gets... tiring, somehow, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads