• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Summoning the Hive! We're back in bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGGEMAM

First Post
Hey, I didn't mean to scare everybody of the board with entrance.

Seems that only the brothers in beer are left .. oh nevermind that .. cheers to you anyway Sir O.

Dark Eternal

First Post
Well, I don't think we've been introduced, formally or otherwise... and I seldom say anything that is particularly insightful or worthy of comment... and in fact, I am largely ignored... it's just kind of easy for a body to form the opinion that in some cosmic fashion, he just might not count, ya know?

Not that I let that stop me, or anything.

:D

randomling

First Post
Hello again folks. I was away, but now I'm back, and increasing my complement of thugs on Outwar. I need many.

How are you all/both?

AGGEMAM

First Post
And neither it should.

But we have been introduced, I've just been away so long you haven't noticed.

Introduced and introduced, that is really a relative term when it comes to OL relationships.

But if you'd like to, tell us a little of what's going on in your life right now. Really, we would like know.

AGGEMAM

First Post
Fine. Have you finally managed to figure out the slithering ooze's only weakness, which is alcohol in large quantities ?

Last edited:

Dark Eternal

First Post
I am well, for a guy who got three hours of sleep last night, came to work six hours ago, will be here for another four, and then has to rush straight to his weekly D&D game.... ;)

I'm still working on a stylish yet functional minigun, suitible for wombat mounting. The design challenge is turning out to be more significant than I had anticipated, but it's the challenge that draws me.

*smiles*

Edit: Did that first paragraph qualify as "a little of what's going on in my life right now"?

:D

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads