[Hivemind] The Home of Gencon Envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnifex

First Post
Sniktch said:
Hey, I'll join the bacon and eggs for dinner crowd. Breakfast for dinner is my favorite.

Carnifex, if you ever feel like talking about what's going on I'd be happy to. My mother's been using me as a weapon since I was 3 1/2 years old, so I might have some insight and experience into your situation.

Cheers for the offer. This Wednesday I find out just how my mother's going to act towards me, and whether or not I'll then need to flee to my gf's for the rest of the holiday.

Out of fear of things going wrong, I'm not looking forwards to Wednesday.

Angcuru

First Post
I like beating dead horses with broken sticks.

Attachments

• postdoken.jpg
    postdoken.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 108

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Angcuru said:
I like beating dead horses with broken sticks.

Don't you get whiplash from the broken parts of the stick, though? If they're still somewhat connected to the stick, that is... if it's just a plain old broken stick, like snapped in half or something, I don't think you'd get whiplash, unless it was willow or some other wood that was really flexible like that.

Hmm, methinks I put just a *little* too much thought into that...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Angcuru said:
Not at all. :)

That's a good thing... if you'd said I'd had, then I would've wondered if I'd lost my sanity or something.

After all, I am posting in the Hivemind... ;)

Don't worry if what I said doesn't make sense to you... it doesn't make sense to me, either, but it sounded good at the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads