HM rolled a 1 on that save...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well it looks like I got a big botch :1: when it came to my Save vs. the bed bug infestation or be locked out of your room for three weeks.

This is majorly going to suck as I can't take anything with me but my clothes tomorrow and those I need to wash majorly before allowed into a new room.

So this is the explanation as to why you won't see me for most of this month, I hope to be on right before the holidays to catch up on the reading here and then soon after get all my threads rolling again.

I am truly sorry for putting alot of games on hold hopefully the time will pass quickly, (for me especially).

Happy Gaming all till I return...

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm not dead yet. :p

But I have tonight and tomorrow to get all my ducks in a row before the big send off.

HM

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
This is why you always buy a Luck Blade - I have 3. Yikes, well that royally sucks. :-S Well here's hoping it goes quickly for you.

I'll NPC you in Skin Deep.

Now on to a purely selfish question - since you DM both of the two active games I'm in :D - will the judge continue Bats in the Belfry in the interim? Afteral finishing off this encounter and the next one which is presumably already outlined will probably take up the time - gotta love PBP.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes GlassEye will be taking over my LPF game till I return. And I was going to ask you to NPC Leopold (pretty much going to every thread now and asking my DM's for that).

So one game will continue and I will have people in Carrion Crown posting characters in an RG once I get it set today or tomorrow. And hopefully spend extra time looking over characters for each other and working on backgrounds for the next couple of weeks.

HM

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Sounds like a plan, at least you've been able to get things nice and organized. I'll add my hopes to Lughart's that it doesn't put a dent in your festive fun.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks (to you both) but it is hard to keep a good HM down. LOL I will have fun until it is the wee hours of the morning and I wish I was on my computer LOL.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks,

I am still thinking over what Rezak might do (was seriously considering getting a new outfit and trying disguise). I will have a post for that IC before I can't again. I'm sure you can RP Rezak with NP he is frustrated and grumpy and tired of being pushed around by these veiled guys.

HM

Remove ads