• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HM's AP for PbP -(closed group, playtesting)- IC

Dragonwriter

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
OCC: Arsa and Tox are up. I think (bad news when the DM doesn't know, LOL).

I don't believe so...

Cobra attacked, then Sandwalker missed. TOP OF THE ROUND. Beast, Gyrs and I attacked (and jkason accidentally posted up another action after you last post with the map, HM).

So it should be the serpent, then Sandwalker again.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: You are correct DW - seems Gyrs is a round ahead and I am a round behind. Going now for the cobra, then Sandwalker can go and then I'll go for Tregin (who btw is finally off paper and in the RG).

The cobra lashes about dodging thrusts here and pincers there. It takes a gouge from Beast's wicked bite and turns on the half-orc (and would hiss if it could). Beast dodges just as the metal snake tries to bite one of his eyes out.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Tregin stops talking and starts to focus on the creature that if not dealt with soon may hurt or even kill someone. He raises his falchion high above his head once more and whispers a prayer to the gods to strengthen his arms. The blade comes down and cuts a gash in the things scalely sides with the clang of metal on metal.

Instead of red blood oozing from the wound, a black thick liquid slowly moves free from it.

[sblock=OOC] Ok think we are in round three and Gyrs has gone already. Everyone but Sandwalker is up.

Mallet is - masterwork earth breaker: martial two-handed, 2d6 dmg; x3 crit; 14lbs; type B

To retrieve it you would need to use a move action to pick up an item (and would provoke an AoO).

Cobra is AC: 20 HP: 14/20 DR: 5/- [/sblock]

Attachments

• LTotSS-rd3.jpg
    LTotSS-rd3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
While he might not have heard exactly what Tregin said, Beast noticed the mallet. Grabbing it one handed, Beast swings it up high, and with an all mightty 2 handed smash...

Proceeds to slam hard into the ground beside the creature.

[sblock=Status]
HP:17/18
AC: 15* CMB: +5 CMD: 17
F: +7;R: +1*;Will: +4; Rage: 6/8 Rounds
Equiped: MWK Earthbreaker: +10/2d6+8
*Other Effects: Dex Damage 3 (-1 AC, -1 Dex Based Skills, -1 Reflex)
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Now Tox and Arsa are up for round three. I was just ahead of myself before LOL. Beast is down only 3 HP from the AoO. Guess I rolled it twice figuring it didn't go through.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Arsa and Tox continue their slashes, grabs and stabs against the metallic monster. The halfling grits his teeth as the battle with the unnatural thing drags on longer than he cares to see it.

[sblock=OOC]
Full Attacks again... AC 20 is a pain for level 1s to hit. :p

Arsa AC 21 HP 10/10
1-level Spells: Cure Light Wounds, Entangle

Tox AC 12 HP 9/9
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The cobra mindlessly lashes out at Tox as the scorpion snaps at it with his claws. <waiting to see if hit is negated>

Tregin seeing nothing else to help bring the battle to an end quickly, strikes once more. The blade meets the creatures metal skin but slides off as the think slithers out of the way, not hurting it.

[sblock=OOC] Would have been all over DW had that first claw attack hit and Tox grappled the thing. Minus to DEX and to AC and it has a terrible CMB/CMD to escape. Add the flanking and dead snake. Sorry it was a miss but this is the whole end boss fight so to speak.

So soon as Tox gets in a strike this is pretty much over. Till then chip away. ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads