(Hollow Earth Expedition) THE THULE DEATH RAY!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Anti-Sean said:
Rabbit in the Moon,

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to back out of your game, as it turns out that I'm not going to be able to attend the gameday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You suck.

Alas, Anti-Sean! Perhaps we'll see each other next time...

Queenie's been moved up to the 6th spot---and Xath, you're in the 1st Alt spot. I'll check the boards more frequently in case someone else drops out.

I've already playtested the game and it's been modified for maximum pulpiness! :cool:

John Crichton

First Post
Just so you know, Dire Wolf (in another game) and I will be arriving VERY close to 9:30. The Metro drops us off next to the GD location @ 9:25am.

John Crichton

First Post
Sorry for being late!

Excellent game. One of the highlights of the GD was finding out you are a relative noob to GMing. I would have never known. I would gladly sign up for one of your games in the future! Thanks for running. :D

John Crichton said:
Sorry for being late!

Excellent game. One of the highlights of the GD was finding out you are a relative noob to GMing. I would have never known. I would gladly sign up for one of your games in the future! Thanks for running. :D

Thanks, man!!! :D That totally makes my day! And no big about the lateness...traffic in DC is just *terrible*!

I just sent out two emails with the character sheets as PDFs. If you don't get them, please let me know. They are too large for me to post on the boards. :eek:

I'm going to develop a "classic-style" Hollow Earth Expedition module that involves going into the Hollow Earth and battling dinosaurs.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Allow me to gush:

I feel safe in saying that you are a "natural" at GMing. It seems that right out of the gate you are grasping not only all the fundamental stuff but also many if not most of the more tricky details that make a GM rise above "good" to "awesome".

I think that the only real hiccups in your game (and they were not only minor but you corrected them fairly quickly and easily) came from the fact that you were running an adventure that somebody else has written. I think that running somebody else's stuff is perfectly fine but there are two things that will solve those minor issues: Running the game multiple times or running games that you wrote yourself.

Given your obvious creativity and easy familiarity with the setting, I think you'd have no problems writing your own games or campaigns. If you need any pointers on this however, post about it here and you'll get all the help you could ever want from myself and others.

If you ever feel like coming to one of the NC Game Days then please let me know. I'd happily recommend your games to all those who attend those events.

John Crichton

First Post
Rabbit in the Moon said:
Thanks, man!!! :D That totally makes my day! And no big about the lateness...traffic in DC is just *terrible*!
You are quite welcome. That was 4 hours of super fun. I only wish I was more awake for it.

Rabbit in the Moon said:
I'm going to develop a "classic-style" Hollow Earth Expedition module that involves going into the Hollow Earth and battling dinosaurs.
Sign me up. Will you be attending GenCon '08 by any chance?

Remove ads