• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hollow's Last Hope [OOC]

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Albatross has been out for a few days now... YOA, if you can read this, is everything OK? Is your kid doing all right? If there's something that you need to take care of, we understand.

Azgulor

Adventurer
No worries on my end. This game is the best one I've got going at the moment, hands down!

Hopefully, all is well with YOA and his family and we'll be able to resume in the near future.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Hang in there, people - he'll be here eventually. And a note to any mods - PLEASE don't delete this thread, the IC thread, or the Rogue's Gallery! Just... getting that out there.

Voadam

Legend
Nazhkandrias said:
Hang in there, people - he'll be here eventually. And a note to any mods - PLEASE don't delete this thread, the IC thread, or the Rogue's Gallery! Just... getting that out there.

Don't worry Naz, the mods don't do that. If you care to link through my sig to my old games links you can verify that games that died long ago can still be found.

Remove ads