• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hollow's Last Hope [OOC]

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Glad things are alright for you, and glad we're back in action! I'll wait for you to finish up the wolves' actions before I post something for Jebbo. Damn, I must have rolled abysmally on that Initiative! :)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
YeOldeAlbatross said:
I love Jebbo...and Foolsbait, too!

You know, I've been hearing so much positive feedback about Jebbo, and I have to say, thank you all! You have no idea how good it feels to know that people like your character! :)

Well, to return the favor, I have a few things to say to the rest of YOU, as well! :mad:

Hero4Hire, Jared is a great example of the steadfast priest! You can always count on him to get you out of a jam, and he has a way of pulling everybody through the worst of times, with a calm, reassuring hand and a fiery courage that few can match.

Insight, Hakkara is the most freaking scary warrior-maiden I've ever run into, and she'd make Xena wet herself! No matter how big the threat, you can always rely on her to cut it down to size (bite-size, in fact).

Azgulor, Cyryn's wit and sarcasm make every social encounter worth laughing at! Not to mention the fact that he's dealt with more punishment than all of us combined, and come out of it with a sarcastic comment and some of his trademark dry wit. Amazing.

Voadam, I love Loricallior's attitude. He has that wonderful mystical way about him, and the Draconic aspects of him really shine through and make him a noteworthy and awing figure! He seems to be a cut above your average Elf, and it shows in every encounter, be it social or combative.

And YOU... YOU, YeOldeAlbatross... I have to say, you're a great DM! You run the adventure smoothly and promptly, keeping it going through events that would have stopped most PbP games cold. I always look forward to seeing what interesting characters or daunting monsters you toss at us next, and I'm never disappointed!

Thank you all for making this such a fun game! I look forward to curing the Blackscour Taint, or dying trying! And what comes next? I can't wait! :)

Azgulor

Adventurer
Hear, hear!! Kudos to the team and the rat-bastard...err wonderful DM! As this is only my 2nd PbP game, I'm a newbie to this form of RPGing but I'm guessing what we've got going here is a cut above your typical PbP game.

Insight

Adventurer
Guys,

I'm taking approximately 1 week off to take care of some business, and then I'll be back. Feel free to NPC Hakkara if need be while I am gone.

I may or may not be able to check in here and there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads