• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you pronounce 'EN World'?

Ristamar

Adventurer
I've always pronounced it E.N. World, as well.

If I had heard someone use the "en" variation without any contextual reference, I might have thought they were saying N-World, referring to another website.

Last edited:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
I can't believe some people. "Enworld"... if I heard someone saying that, I'd slap them like an angry drunken dad.

droe
paLAdin
"Enworld
P-see-onikist

I'll smash you evil-doers!

Psionicist

Explorer
Dr Midnight said:
I can't believe some people. "Enworld"... if I heard someone saying that, I'd slap them like an angry drunken dad.

droe
paLAdin
"Enworld
P-see-onikist

I'll smash you evil-doers!

BAH! That sounds really ugly! :)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Dr Midnight said:

There are no periods in ENworld - thus the pronunciation - much like any pronouncible acronym is just as correct. . .

If I make it up to the Boston game day you will likely hear me say it many times - you are welcom to try and slap me. . . but you may not like the results my friend :D

R

Rubeus Hagrid

To be perfectly honest, everyone I talk to still says "The Eric Noah BBS" to describe the whole site.

Remove ads