• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many fans want Lemon Curry?

How many fans want Lemon Curry?

• Yes. I want it tonight.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Tentatively yes, but tell me why.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe, not sure.

• No, but won't get in the way of those that do.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Doesn't Malaysian beef curry already cover it's niche?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate the concept and you should be ashamed for bringing it up. I'm ordering a pizza!

• Taco

Votes: 2 16.7%

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
so very controversial. even more so then politics and religion.

What goes in lemon curry other then curry, oof course. I am about to make a chicken curry meal in a day or so.

I am not sure if it is really my thing, but I would like to try it made by a professional chef. If I like it I might order it regularly and maybe have a go at making it at home with their recipe.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I use curry of the golden curry brand, Medium hot. Then I take the browned meat, chicken,beef or pork, and cook that together. Once cooked, I put it in fridge over night. the next day I cook the veggies together, then add the meat and sdimmer for 2 hours minimum . . .cooking rice toward the end.

place rice on plate or in bowel, pour curry yummieness over the rice and presto!!

Typical veggies: Potatoes, broccoli, green onions cut to 1 inch lengths, celery chopped fine, white onion quartered, sometimes squash, mushrooms. that is all I can think of off the top of my head. I usually just walk the fruit and veggie department at the supermarket and pick up what I know I will use.

Remove ads