D&D General How much dice do you own?

How many individual dice do you own?

• None. Yeah, I'm that person. Give me your dice. Dice Mooch.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
My prize dice possession is the three dice in my bag that came with the Moldvay basic box I started playing D&D with in the 80's. No crayon.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I only own about 3 sets of D&D dice. The vast majority of my dice are d10s from when I played a lot of World of Darkness and Exalted. I also have a set of 10 red d6s with white pips and a matching set that is white with black pips for Fiasco.

50-100, probably towards the lower end of that. But I've started getting into fancy dice (metal, wood, gemstones), but not at the crazy-expensive level (e.g., the recent Sapphire Set). Only the mildly crazy level. My favorite is probably this amethyst set from Elderwood Academy:

1591026780467.png

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Less than two dozen. I buy new shiny sets and purge the loser ones. I just got a new 35mm red D20 my players haven't seen yet that I intend to bring out for boss fights.

I've also been looking at some sets on Etsy that have sea shells and tiny skulls inside.

Oofta

Legend
How many dice do I own?

ALL OF THEM.

I'm just letting y'all borrow them for now.
You can have my 70s dice when you pry them from my ... well when you actually make an offer at a flea market some day when I finally get around to getting rid of some clutter.

Until then, hands off! :mad:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases