5E Hydellor OOC

gargoyleking

Explorer
Okay, so I just assumed that Owyn would have woken up without any gear. Maybe the Kobolds couldn't figure out how to take his armor off? Does he have everything else too? Or do I need to find it to reclaim it?

KahlessNestor

Explorer
They took everything except what he was wearing. Armor isn't going to hurt them. They didn't figure it was worth him waking up while they were doing it. If you'd rather not have it,that's fine. We can handwave it.

gargoyleking

Explorer
Nah, it's cool. I figure they probably ly decided it was too hard to take off of him anyways. Besides, donning times would be prohibitive.

gargoyleking

Explorer
If the door isn't locked, and I can, I'd like to bust in and see if I can bash at least one of them. Just let me know what I can get away with.

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Sorry. I was waiting for you to tell me what you guys were going to do. The group at the top of the tower just finished a short rest. Owyn just got to the stairs going up from the dungeon.

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Up to you. You aren't technically hidden (and the tower is dark, so Beturea's torch is going to stand out). My next post the kobold will see you, so you can decide if you want to talk or attack, or anything else you can think of. No one will be surprised, but we would roll initiative.

Advertisement