• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I hate Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
PirateMary said:
I don't think he's coming back, at least not to post. Maybe he has seen the error in his selfish and rude ways. Maybe he realized he was projecting his own short-comings onto innocent family members. Maybe he's revising his demand list. Maybe he's shipping the pen to d20Dwarf. Or maybe, just maybe, he's removing that 3ft. pole topped with the head of the Grinch from his bum. Who knows?
Maybe he's wondering when personal insult dogpiles became acceptable on EN world. I certainly am.

reveal

Adventurer
Kahuna Burger said:
Maybe he's wondering when personal insult dogpiles became acceptable on EN world. I certainly am.

About the same time you decided to make an innapropriate post and call another poster names.

-Let's not and say we didn't, please. -Henry

Last edited by a moderator:

Wystan

Explorer
buzzard said:
OK, for all you people who think SR is satan incarnate (which seems to be plenty of you). The popular sentiment here appears to be that the spirit of the gift matters more than the gift itself or the desires of the recipient.

Is it OK if I give $20 is each of your names to the Church of Scientology because I think it will make for a better world?

buzzard

Buzzard,

Please feel free to give to any charity or tax exempt religious organization that you feel would be most needing of it, in my name. In doing so you show that you have compassion and a sense of helping others. If I disagree with the message that they display, that is less important than the knowledge that you are trying to make the world a better place.

Bill C.
Head Deacon
Church of the Lutheran Bretheran

Wystan

Explorer
buzzard said:
Hmm, and to think I imagine I had picked an organization which was considered loathesome enough by most to have people get my point. However were I to actually offer a thing of this sort it would be a gift which actually suits my disposition. I could shell out a few bucks to the NRA in some people's name. Heck, I'd probably even be civil enough to send it to the education branch which is tax deductable and not involved in lobbying.

In the interest of money where my mouth is, I will send $20 to the NRA education fund (Eddie Eagle and all that gun safety jazz) in the name of the first five of you naysayers to drop me an email.

Let me add one detail. I don't want a gift in return to the charity of your choice. I'll pass.

buzzard

Please do so. I will be reupping my membership there soon as well.

William Curtis

Henry

Autoexreginated
I think this thread has gone way past its original premise and far down the path of personal flames. I'm closing this now, and suggest we ALL need to cool down.

Thanks, all, and I'm hoping the holiday goes well for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads