I have PHB I

Rabelais

First Post
First analysis

Boy the Rogue sure is overpowered... way too many skill points. Rangers and Paladins got hosed, and the bit about attacks of opportunity is pretty confusing... Maybe it will be a little clearer when I have actual miniatures in front of me.

Turanil

First Post
Is it not a little superfluous to buy PHB 1 when you already have PHB 2 ? How is the magic system? Does it mesh well with Magic of Incarnum for example?

Remathilis

Legend
Particle_Man said:
I heard that they were bringing back the Barbarian, Cavalier, Thief-Acrobat, Assassin and half-orc from 1st edition. Are they in the phb?

Nope. Barbarian and half-orc is (as is monk!) but thief-acrobat, assassin, and cavalier will all be in other supplements...

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Did they finally do something new with the layout or do the page numbers still alternate between odd and even numbers?

Imruphel

First Post
Was psionics included this time or do we still have to buy another book? Is the bard a prestige class? Does it cast druid spells?

And I really hope my male characters are stronger than my female characters. I can't believe that they missed that bit of realism last time.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I'm not buying it until the next edition comes out. That way I am sure they won't be making any more changes to it, and all the errors have been fixed.

Remove ads