(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 1

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Not that Tenibor ever panics, but one could say that he starts to feel a sense of relief. Hopefully not too soon.

And there are reasons he has lived this long.

(OoC: uses last 3rd level spell to fireball 4 and if possible 5 closest ogres. 28 dmg. DC 16 half. Ready to use shield if attacked, luck reroll if concentration may be broken)

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
OOC: Eoghan had hit four of the ogres with an upcast Shatter, you resolved it in post #422. It doesn't look like their HPs were updated in the Round Start post. Just want to make sure that wasn't forgotten.

EDIT: Also Eoghan and Valda should have their tHP back up to 8/8.

Blue

~<Third time's the charm,>~ Eoghan let slip over the mental link as he prepared once again to attempt to hypnotize a group of opponents.

The flashes and sounds were almost familiar by this point, but for the ogres caught in them still potentially mesmerizing.

He then projected his voice so the running ogre youth could hear, ::Your family needs you, little one. Wake them and you can all go...::

OOC: Hypnotic Pattern, AR33 to AW28. DC 17 Wis save at Disadvantage.

Quinn watches as the young ogre runs to alert more of the fort.

We need to stop that ogre from alerting others.

Putting actions to words the druid sends a bolt of starlight at the fleeing ogres back. At the same time the life giving aura emanating from Quinn continues to heal Bible.

OOC: Using a lvl 4 slot to cast guiding bolt at YO2.
Upcast Guiding Bolt vs YO2: 1d20+10 26 7d6 28

Bonus action to heal Bible. Healing from Aura of Vitality: 2d6+1d4 4

Quinn: AC17* HP 60/62 HD 9/9 PP19 SSdc18 3/4 2/3 1/3 2/3 0/1 WS 1/2 GB 0/4 CO 2/4 ET 1/1 DS 1/1 H 1/1 MS 0/1 Ba 1/1

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Eoghan had hit four of the ogres with an upcast Shatter, you resolved it in post #422. It doesn't look like their HPs were updated in the Round Start post. Just want to make sure that wasn't forgotten. EDIT: Also Eoghan and Valda should have their tHP back up to 8/8.
OOC: I have a hate-hate relation with computers where I constantly lose information that I'm sure I recorded. Such is the case here. Valda lost hers to the OA, though.

Hriston

Dungeon Master of Middle-earth
Bible continues her retreat, putting the pile of wolf corpses between herself and the advancing ogres. Seeing her companions struggling with the last remaining hill giant, she releases her sword, letting it drop to the ground, and hefts an axe from her belt, hurling it with as much strength and speed as she can summon.

OOC: Position: AI-34.
Handaxe attack: 1D20+9 = [9]+9 = 18
Damage: 1D6+7 = [2]+7 = 9
AC19* HP 11/85 THP 8/8 HD 9/9 PP16 AS 1/1 2W 0/1 Ind 1/1

Last edited:

Blue

OOC: @Shadowedeyes I think Fitz is just waiting on Valda's action.

Just a summary since the beginning of round:
1. Between Shatter, Guiding Bolt and Darling I think the young ogre getting reinforcements is down.
2. The ogres except Ogre 1 are quite likely frozen by hypnotic pattern.
3. Ogre 1 and the Hill Giant are likely the only opponents active.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases