(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 1

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
OOC: Didn't want to step on Bible's reunion with Cordit.

Eoghan peeks through the double doors he's been standing near.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Eoghan opened one of the two double-doors on the eastern wall, across from the stairs that they had come down. It was heavy iron-bound darkwood, ten feet tall, with an iron latch that made an ominous click. He peered into a dark hallway with a buttressed ceiling, that led forty feet forward before angling off diagonally to the north-east.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Tenibor will use his remaining giant strength to heave the sacks out of the chest so that he and Jack can easily look inside.

As his giant strength wont last, he also signals Valda, holding up the treasure bags.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
By the smell, colour, and viscosity, Tenibor was convinced that he had discovered a Potion of Water Breathing. The giant sized jug was so big, he was sure that it could be shared among four or five elf-sized people.

Quinn follows Bible down the row of cells. He checks each cell and talks quietly to whomever is in the cell.

"We will get you out of here shortly but you must remain quiet. The holding upstairs is not cleared and to much noise will alert the remaining giants. We also need to secure our position here before we can free you."

Quinn then moves down towards the end of the row of cells. He looks around trying to determine how the apes managed to get around their position. Once confident that there was no threat from here he waits for Bible to be done before moving to join the others.

~<What is the plan? We are quickly depleting our resources and have not completed the task we were hired for. Plus we can't just leave the prisoners here. >~

Shadowedeyes

Adventurer
Valda will assist Tenibor and Jack with the treasure they discovered, with little complaint. She was used to being the pack mule in previous adventuring parties at times thanks to her physical strength.

Last edited:

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Working with Tenibor and Valda, Jack stows the sacks and jug into their packs.

"Hearing" Quinn's question, Jack responds through the mindlink. ~I can scout upstairs to see if it's clear to get back to the kitchen and chimney. How many prisoners are there? And are they hale enough to climb the rope? Do we have any magic to help cover our escape?~

OOC: Is the PwoT still active? Even so, it would not cover the prisoners, so escape through the kitchens and chimney could be risky, but our choices are limited.

OOC: PwoT is no longer up, I had to drop it when I cast Wall of Fire. I can cast it again but that would leave me with only 4 spell slots left, and half of those are only 1st level.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Quinn moved westward, and found that the cellblock circled the stairs, with more cells and more prisoners.

When Bible opened his cell, Zandor peeked out as if he was uncertain if it was safe to leave, saying, "What if they catch us trying to escape? Maybe we should just stay here until you've killed them all?"

"Well, I'm not goin' back in there! Nossir."
answered Cordit flatly.

Other prisoners had quieted down, but there was a general dissent among those who had overheard the frightened man's suggestion.

"Let me out, and I will help you to destroy them all." came a voice from the south-westernmost cell.

1666893309030.png

Remove ads