• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil

Forged Fury

First Post
"We could pretend to be monks... although I'm not sure how much good that will do us at this point." Damien offered after noticing the laundry.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Telepathically, Thaliss says Whomever is here knows we are too. The dwarves were likely hiding from us, and the scribe creature just doesn't care, likely because it is too powerful to bother with us. Unless we can assume the form of individual monks, I think dressing up as them is somewhat futile. After a short pause, he adds I agree that we should take the stairs

Dent shook his head as Thaliss's voice continued to infiltrate his brain. It irritated him the wizard could so easily breach his mind. "Probably just one of the monks we dispatched along with the minotaurs." Dent moved out of the dining room, making for the stairs to the east.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The party tracks back to the central staircase. The descent is relatively short, perhaps a 30 foot drop.

The rock in this cavern is a more natural stone and the ceilings are roughly 12 feet high. You exit the stairs towards a short hallway ending in a dilapidated wooden door.

OOC: Damien is the only character that lacks darkvision, IIRC. It's pitch black down here to him.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(I was trying to avoid this staircase! Maybe I wasn't clear. If we're sticking with this, we can still be cut off from those going up from M16 (unless I am mistaken and that's not a route down.).

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Damien actually sees better than everyone in the party in any type of darkness, magical or otherwise. 120' IIRC

"Well this is interesting..." Damien mused.

Remove ads