IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part V

o3caudata

First Post
"Crazy?" Kushnak half-asks before turning his attention to the remaining door.

Eskard, on the otherhand, is intrigued and moves closer to the man's cell.

Dichotomy

Explorer
Erdolliel examines the door and finds neither traps nor even locks.

The man's gaze fixates on Eskard as the half-orc approaches. "Why are you looking at me like that? My head hurts."

Dichotomy

Explorer
The man turns and looks at Erdolliel. His face breaks into a grin, and shortly thereafter, he begins to giggle. Soon, the man sounds like a giggling schoolchild with mirth that, though seemingly misplaced, appears genuine.

worthley

First Post
Bazrim becomes more and more confused from the situation gives his suggestion. "We are getting nothing from him. Let's leave him and keep moving."

o3caudata

First Post
"Eskard, keep an eye on him for the moment, I don't know that he means us any harm, but he very well may. Let's see what's beyond this door." Kushnak says, immediately turning toward the door.

Eskard remains where he stands and looks at the man with a mixture of confusion and suspicion.

Dichotomy

Explorer
As Erdolliel cloaks herself in shadows, the odd man stops abruptly stops giggling. "Gods," he says with despair, "I'm still in this awful place." His eyes drift to Eskard's sword, and the man lunges forward.
[sblock=OOC]I'm giving Eskard and the guy a surprise round, since Eskard was the only one paying attention to him. Eskard won initiative.[/sblock]

Remove ads