IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part V

Dichotomy

Explorer
Erdolliel makes her threat, but finds no response. The elf then kicks the man while delivering another threat. While the man still makes no response, Erdolliel sees a bit of blood trickle out of his nose.

TiCaudata

First Post
"Damnit! Nethezar! This guy might just be a victim, just heal him enough to talk. The elf stays ready for the worst while she moves aside for the cleric to move in.[sblock=oc]he can use my wand if he wants. keep readied action.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
"Great," Nethezar grumbles. "One of these will kill him, and one will heal him," the cleric muses as he pulls out two wands. "I hope I can recall which is which..."

Nethezar pokes the man with one of the wands, and while you see some color come back into his flesh, it isn't enough to rouse the man. "He must have been nearly dead," Nethezar notes in a flat, matter-of-fact tone, as he heals the man a second time.

The man moans, and you hear him mutter quietly, "Where is the fish?"
[sblock=OOC]CLW: 6 hps, not enough; again, 5 hps, enough[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
"FISH!" Kushnak spits contemptuously. "I assure you there are no fish here any more, sir."

"How did you come to this place?"

[sblock]brought to you by: iPhone

i'm learning to type in qwerty again.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
The man looks at Kushnak with all seriousness. "When the moonlight is brightest, the badgers dance."

Nethezar backs away. "I think we have a friend for you, Bazrim."

TiCaudata

First Post
"Right, Bazrim..." Erdolliel softly mutters. Louder she says, "Maybe we should leave him locked in the cell while we explore the last door. The elf then goes and finishes inspecting the door while the others decide how best to handle the crazy man.[sblock=oc]inspect the door for traps (search +14) disarm any she comes across (DD +12 take 20 if possible), and circumvent any door locks (OL +13)[/sblock]

Remove ads